Some Questions
XPainMaster Offline

Threads: 6
Some Questions
I discovered this game yesterday and i have some questions:

1) the game will be released only in English?
2) there will be an editor of the characters good (if not higher) as that of WWE13?
3) This editor allows you to create custom costumes? such as one for the entry and one for the match?
4) Among the accessories that could be added to the editor will be some easter egg? for example, the mask of rey mysterio or even that of ultimate muscle Big Grin
5) there will be the entries of the wrestlers? will be customizable?
6) how many different arenas are there? would be ideal to have some that is Differentiate, such as an octagonal ring etc....
7) there will be other match stipulations? if so what?
8) there will be match in the steel cage?
9) how many and what types of weapons are there? will present the ladders?
10) there will be a match like the royal rumble where you can have more than 20 wrestlers fight?
11) there will be a match like the royal rumble where you can have more than 20 wrestlers fighting each other?
12) will present the signature moves of the famous wrestler (like rock bottom or the frog splash)?
13) there will be a differentiation between heavyweight and lightweight?
14) there will be the Divas?
15) you can create team of wrestlers with their personal entry for the tag team match?
16) there will be a season mode? will it have a story?
17) will the season be like th one in Wrestling Encore where you can take steroids and your wrestler can die for heart failure?
18) will the season mode have cutscenes?
19) how many titles are there?
20) you can do the match valid for the title as in Smackdown vs Raw 2008?
21) there will be a general manager mode?
22) you will be able to fight in unconventional places (such as dressing rooms, parking, or in the audience)?
23) final graphics will be very heavy? will be better than that of the recent WWE games?
24) how it is structured the system of finishing moves? you can do them at any time or just after the filling of a special indicator?
25) you can do the taunt?
26) can you block the moves while performing or there will be scripted?
27) how does the HUD works? there will be a stilized man to indicate damage sustained as in Smackdown vs Raw?
28) there will be a commentary as in Smackdown vs Raw?
29) there will be a table of the commentators at ringside? can you break it?
30) will the wrestlers bleed after they undergo too many hits?
31) the wrestler will have a different level of force between them? or they fight everyone at the same level?
32) his game has the licenses for the presence of some real wrestler no longer in business?
33) can you play using a gamepad?
34) there will be differences between a face wrestler and a heel wrestler?
35) an hell wrestler can cheat?

I am really interessed in this game, it has great potential Big Grin

wrestling games on pc were too few, and those really worth even less, I sincerely hope that this can be a valid alternative to all those wrestling games that exist on the current generation of consoles

best regards,
XPM
01-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: Some Questions
Wow! Killer list of questions! I'm busy with family for the next day or two but I'll sit down and answer them as soon as possible. Thank you!
01-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

Threads: 2
(01-19-2013, 07:02 PM)XPainMaster Wrote: I discovered this game yesterday and i have some questions:

1) the game will be released only in English?
2) there will be an editor of the characters good (if not higher) as that of WWE13?
3) This editor allows you to create custom costumes? such as one for the entry and one for the match?
4) Among the accessories that could be added to the editor will be some easter egg? for example, the mask of rey mysterio or even that of ultimate muscle Big Grin
5) there will be the entries of the wrestlers? will be customizable?
6) how many different arenas are there? would be ideal to have some that is Differentiate, such as an octagonal ring etc....
7) there will be other match stipulations? if so what?
8) there will be match in the steel cage?
9) how many and what types of weapons are there? will present the ladders?
10) there will be a match like the royal rumble where you can have more than 20 wrestlers fight?
11) there will be a match like the royal rumble where you can have more than 20 wrestlers fighting each other?
12) will present the signature moves of the famous wrestler (like rock bottom or the frog splash)?
13) there will be a differentiation between heavyweight and lightweight?
14) there will be the Divas?
15) you can create team of wrestlers with their personal entry for the tag team match?
16) there will be a season mode? will it have a story?
17) will the season be like th one in Wrestling Encore where you can take steroids and your wrestler can die for heart failure?
18) will the season mode have cutscenes?
19) how many titles are there?
20) you can do the match valid for the title as in Smackdown vs Raw 2008?
21) there will be a general manager mode?
22) you will be able to fight in unconventional places (such as dressing rooms, parking, or in the audience)?
23) final graphics will be very heavy? will be better than that of the recent WWE games?
24) how it is structured the system of finishing moves? you can do them at any time or just after the filling of a special indicator?
25) you can do the taunt?
26) can you block the moves while performing or there will be scripted?
27) how does the HUD works? there will be a stilized man to indicate damage sustained as in Smackdown vs Raw?
28) there will be a commentary as in Smackdown vs Raw?
29) there will be a table of the commentators at ringside? can you break it?
30) will the wrestlers bleed after they undergo too many hits?
31) the wrestler will have a different level of force between them? or they fight everyone at the same level?
32) his game has the licenses for the presence of some real wrestler no longer in business?
33) can you play using a gamepad?
34) there will be differences between a face wrestler and a heel wrestler?
35) an hell wrestler can cheat?

I am really interessed in this game, it has great potential Big Grin

wrestling games on pc were too few, and those really worth even less, I sincerely hope that this can be a valid alternative to all those wrestling games that exist on the current generation of consoles

best regards,
XPM

i am not of the crew making this game, but i am a long time fan that has heard pretty much everything the announced they will do (unless there are a few secrets still in the making)

here are your answers:

1. so far that's what they are focusing on, but i'm sure once the game engine is finished they could find time to translate the game.
2. I can't speak for the crew but i'm certain from things i remember that Dave wrote that it will be extensive, one thing that will help is you have a direct line to the crew so suggestions and bugs in said editor could be fixed.
3. hopefully, again once the main game is done.
4. no to those 2 examples you said, they don't want to get sued. (copyright)
5. again maybe not in uprising, but in pwx i'm positive.
6. right now there is only one, but the modding community will most certainly make stuff like that when they master the tools.
7. if i recall correctly yes, again not this early in the game, but you can expect everything you can think of that isn't copyrighted.
8. as far as i know it is possible again not in uprising.
9. right now there's only the chair, in PWX you'll have whatever you can think of so long as they can code that in and make animations for it.
10-11. it's the same question. not in uprising, maybe in PWX.
12. once they get to making more animations. but they can't name them rock bottom, or stuff like that, but who cares about the name.
13. once you get more wrestlers and animations.
14. there is one right now, and she prefers female wrestler.
15. not now, only in PWX.
16-21. again PWX not uprising.
22. once they get created either by the crew or by modders i'm sure it will be.
23. right now the game engine is more important, also the graphics right now are fine i don't see a need to improve, i would rather see the crew improve on the actual game.
24. anytime, just press a+b in a strong grapple.
25. yes you can, you can see all these features if you bought the game (it's only 5$) or watched the previews and in game vids.
26. right now you can block strikes and grapples but while you're in a grapple you can't reverse yet, it's in the works.
27. maybe if there's much request for it once the game is finished.
28. fans could do that, but again that's something that i personally don't want them to waste time on, i would rather see more features in game than stuff like commentary.
29. you can mod a table right now into the game, as for breaking that's in the coding, i'm certain it will be in PWX.
30. the engine is there, right now they don't have blood due to restrictions.
31. i'm sure once the CAW is introduced you will have parameters that define and influence the game right now, there aren't' any.
32. if you mean legends like yokozuna and such, their image is still property of the WWE. so no.
33. yes, an xbox controller is the preferred method for the crew. again watch the videos on YouTube.
34. again PWX.
35. PWX.
[Image: Sig1.png]
01-20-2013, 01:59 AM
Find Reply
XPainMaster Offline

Thanks a lot Big Grin

sorry if the questions were so many, but I was overly curious Smile
in a few days I will support the game, it truly deserves much
01-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Undertaker, thank you for answering!
01-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

No Problem, glad i could help.
01-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Find Reply
XPainMaster Offline

another question:
there will be an online multiplayer mode?
and a local multiplayer mode?
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2013, 02:10 PM by XPainMaster.)
01-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Find Reply
JaoSming Offline

Threads: 11
(01-27-2013, 02:08 PM)XPainMaster Wrote: another question:
there will be an online multiplayer mode?
and a local multiplayer mode?

local multiplayer is already in
01-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

online as far as i remember only in PWX.
01-28-2013, 12:49 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

No online in Uprising. Next game we plan to slowly introduce online features. Very, very, slowly Wink
01-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Find Reply