Introducing myself
Deadthing79 Offline

Threads: 2
Introducing myself
My name's Rob and I can actually remember being amped for PWX years ago. I'm getting it Friday for certain, hopefully paying the $50 bones to have one of my created wrestlers pop up in the next game, which would be freaking AWESOME!!!

I've played THQ's games for years and in the last five in particular, have been disappointed in one way or another by their product. I'm perhaps one of the angriest trolls on their forums to boot, known as TheSvRVeteran in that neck of the woods. I'm pretty sure though, with a game that is setup for modding and user created content though, I doubt very much that I'll be upset with this game at all.

I'm so looking forward to finally getting this game! I'm also looking forward to not having to nickel and dime my purchases to death now that Christmas is freaking OVER!!! LoL.
01-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: Introducing myself
Welcome! And thanks for your support!
01-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Find Reply
Deadthing79 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Introducing myself
Now I have the game and I'm hoping to figure out how to do some of this editing stuff. I have a character in mind that I would love to see fully visualized as I've always intended. This guy right here-

6' 5", 265 lbs., The Pankration Wrestler From Providence, Rhode Island - Leon Corella.
01-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Find Reply