Introduce yourself
ray3473 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Introduce yourself
My name is Ray Sherrod and i'm a wrestling game fanatic I have most of all the wrestling games from japan KOC,FirePro ,New Japan and All japan wrestling games I also have WWE ,WCW TNA and ECW games . I"M sooo happy for the indy games like AAW(action arcade wrestling and PWX (pro wrestling X ) Awesome indy games . PWX 's Dave is so cool and next week when i get paid im going to shoot some more money to support PWX cause . Right now i'm playing with PWX Uprising and I can't wait for some more PWX and AAW . COME ON GUYS SUPPORT PWX AND AAW !!!!!!! Smile
01-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
WELCOME!! Always cool to meet more Fire Pro fans and wrestling gamers in general. Cheers!
03-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Find Reply
A Soul Offline

Threads: 0
I've actually been a member of this forum since Dec 2012. I tried to log into my account recently and couldn't get in. So I sent the request for my password and didn't get a reply. Since I only had maybe 3 posts on my old screen name I figured it wouldn't be difficult to just make a new one lol. My old screen name on here was "TheTruth" if anyone is interested. I tried the early Uprising when it was released and loved the controls and the gameplay even though with my specs...I had the crazy ring ropes issues and posted this thread http://forums.prowrestlingx.com/thread-43.html.

Anyway I'm glad to see the new Kickstarter going. I posted a YouTube vid on my channel this morning to promote it. by the time I got the video out I saw already $1,000 had been pledged. its up to $3,000 right now as i'm typing this. I just rushed to get a pledge in because I realized by the time I wake up, it might be too late to get some $ in before the Kickstarter goes over its goal ( which it will Smile )

Anyway I'm glad to be active on this site again and I'm looking forward to the new game. Anyone interested in watching the YouTube video, heres the link. The game will most likely be fully funded by the time you see the vid lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1tuku54z...ture=share
03-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Wow, just watched the video you made. Thank you so much!!! We are so lucky to have fans and supporters like you. I can't thank you enough for your support and helping spread the word!
03-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Find Reply
Enepttastic Offline

Threads: 0
May as well introduce myself before I start posting...

First heard of Pro Wrestling X yeaaaaaaaaaars ago when I was consistently watching WWE, muttering about Saxon on the GameFAQs wrestling boards, and mucking about with e-fedding. While I can't remember the exact time frame, I'm pretty sure it was during the very early stages of the game's conception. After a bit of time, I quit following the website for some reason or another(highly likely something else piqued my interest or I lost my bookmarks thanks to Firefox at the time). Happened to think of the project about a week ago and here I am.
03-11-2014, 02:06 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Wow, what a cool story from another old timer! Welcome back buddy! Saxon...woah...brings me back
03-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Find Reply
GuruofGreatness Offline

Threads: 4
I've been following since 2004 I think. I was asking questions about it on some terrible wrestling game site that I don't go to anymore because they were clearly so far up THQ's butt...yah, I don't even remember which one it was. Either way it was so long ago I had asked if the Styles Clash and Canadian Destroyer would be in because no other game had them.
03-14-2014, 03:15 PM
Find Reply