Please vote for Uprising on Steam!
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
Please vote for Uprising on Steam!
If you are new to Pro Wrestling X please know that we are currently trying desperately to get our game on the Steam store and you can help!

Please go here to vote now!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...d=92916857

Having our game on Steam means we can update and expand the game much easier and faster. Plus we could afford more Big Gulps and things like heat...and electricity.

THANK YOU!!
01-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Find Reply
WTF360 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Please vote for Uprising on Steam!
Voted. I don't even have a PC to play on at the moment. Just put up $15, will give another $35 shortly to ship w the game. Looking forward to it.
01-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Find Reply
NoTanFightFan Offline

Threads: 0
I voted long ago. Hopefully enough wrestling sites will spread the word of this project. You should consider buying ad space on F4WOnline, which is the site of the Wrestling Observer. Also, possibly WrestleZone just because it's such a popular site. Observer subscribers are probably more likely to put up money though, because as you probably know, wrestling fans in general like to be cheap. Good luck!
Too much man... too little tan!

[Image: 2pt0w0w.jpg]
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F4WOnline
01-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Thanks for the votes, guys!
01-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Find Reply
conky Offline

Dave ,
I have watched a few games in greenlight and wonder a bit about the behind the scene of it. Of coarse voting counts for a lot but in one newsletter you mentioned they like to look at kickstarter as well. As someone now with some first hand knowledge of it, I am just curious about the entire greenlight process and wonder if you can go into greater detail about it?

P.S.
Congrats on making your kickstarter goal. As many here I have been around for probably the last decade watching your journey to making this game a reality. As I have no doubt you will make it, I look forward to when pwx is on steam where a play 95% of my games.
03-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Thank you! I wish I could say more about how Greenlight works but unfortunately thats about all I know. Doh!
03-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Find Reply
conky Offline

(03-10-2014, 04:25 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Thank you! I wish I could say more about how Greenlight works but unfortunately thats about all I know. Doh!

You will know more about it soon when you are added Smile thanks for the reply
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 12:03 PM by conky.)
03-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Find Reply