A Modder
JaoSming Offline

Threads: 11
A Modder
I mean, that is a lie, I changed 3 bits of code and all of a sudden he put my name on the import/export tool? Sure Wink

I'm JaoSming, if you are familiar with modding PC basketball video games, I hope my name rings a bell. I've said it many times in my YouTube videos (shameless plug in sig) but I am so so so so happy to have a PC wrestling game like Uprising.

For wrestling, it was all I played on N64 as a kid. World Tour, Revenge, 2000, No Mercy, even Warzone, Attitude, and the ECW games. I was introduced in the attitude era, but stopped watching very shortly after the invasion angle started.
So, when I started watching again after seeing WM25, I was only then introduced to Cena & friends. Got sick of watching PG, got into TNA only a few months before Hogan. Got sick of Hogan, lol, and have just been casually watching raw and impact (liking TNA better), while catching up on the good parts of the years I missed.

Anyway, I have my eyes set on Uprising. I immediately started decoding the files after it released, and my buddy Leftos really helped out getting that tool done. I hope the increased customization of the game boosts the popularity and interest to support the game better, and I can't wait to see what little programming skills I have will do to those wrestler .dat files.
12-31-2012, 11:26 PM
Find Reply
WTF360 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: A Modder
Welcome aboard man. Definitey, DEFINITELY Glad to see some of our NLSC and OperationSports brethren on here. Especially two of your guys calibur.
01-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Find Reply