My list of bugs to report
Thrash632 Offline

Threads: 1
My list of bugs to report
Here are some bugs I noticed while playing the game. I'll add more to this thread as I find them:

-Player 1 attempts a grapple on Player 2 while Player 2 is in an animation. This causes Player 1 to glitch out and get stuck in his grapple animation. I've encountered this in two scenarios: 1) Player 1 tries to grapple Player 2 while Player 2 is performing a standing dropkick. 2) Player 1 is standing and Player 2 is laying face up on the ground. Player 1 attempts to perform a submission as Player 2 begins to stand up.

-Performing a running strike outside the ring into to the right wall causes the player to end up outside of the building. I did this with the running cartwheel attack.

-Ropes animate a bit weird. When someone is slammed on the mat, the ropes slowly bounce. It should be more of a quick vibration.

Here are some misc. notes:

-I am using a PS2 Dual Shock controller and it works perfectly fine.
-I am running the game on a very old Dell computer with upgraded ram and the game runs really well. A match takes about a minute to load which isn't bad at all.

Here are my system specs:

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 Version 2002
Dell Dimension 8300
Pentium 4 CPU 2.60GHz
2.25 GB Ram
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2012, 12:40 PM by Thrash632.)
12-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: My list of bugs to report
(12-24-2012, 12:37 PM)Thrash632 Wrote: -Performing a running strike outside the ring into to the right wall causes the player to end up outside of the building. I did this with the running cartwheel attack.

already took shots of that and posted them, try taking screen shots of bug that way they are easier to understand.

also check to see if the bug you are reporting are known issues or bug that have their own thread.

happy gaming!
12-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Find Reply
minecraft200 Offline

Threads: 2
Yeah the rope is wired..when you slam someone the ropes bounces..that happens to me too.
12-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
Thank you for posting! I added both glitches to the report for the programmer to fix. Thank you!
12-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Find Reply