Crazy ring ropes,choppy lag,white screen of doom(video)
TheTruth Offline

Threads: 1
Shocked  Crazy ring ropes,choppy lag,white screen of doom(video)
First of all I have to congratulate the PWX team for sticking with this and producing a game. The bug I'm reporting is one Dave talked about in one of his recent videos. When I try to play a match, there are crazy ring ropes flying all over the place. I have no video programs running in the background. The game refused to do that when I set my camera up to record it. But there are still other issues you'll see in the video below. I want to know if there is a fix for these issue or any suggestions. Also there seems to be a lot of constant lag while I'm playing. I'm not sure if this is related to the flying rope issues or not. The game-play for me is just really choppy. Also I've figured out where PWX wrestlers go after they die lol. Sometimes when a match starts I get a picture of what I think is the background outside the window and its surrounded by pure white and slowly drifts away into the PWX afterlife lol. The video below also shows that.

With that said, when I did manage to get a grapple going and execute a move...it really did feel like the awesome N64 wrestling games. From the 30 seconds of gameplay I've experienced so far, it looks very promising. The entire team should be proud. I can't wait for updated & the CAW feature so the modders such as myself can go crazy with it. Keep up the good work. Again any suggestions on fixing my bugs would be much appreciated Smile

Heres the link the video. I recorded the game with my smartphone. I can tell you the camera bugs in the game are from the game and not from my camera (which was set up on a tripod and not touched during the time it was recording the game)
http://youtu.be/-ziJFcOUFiU
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2012, 06:37 AM by TheTruth.)
12-21-2012, 04:56 AM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Crazy ring ropes,choppy lag,white screen of doom(video)
you should state what computer rig you have, just in case this is related to a hardware problem.
12-21-2012, 09:08 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
Yes, please do post your system specs and if you're running dual monitors or not. Thank you so much for offering such positive comments when the game barely runs for you! We do indeed plan updates to address all performance issues. The fact that you are experiencing input lag is a pretty good clue that your system is struggling to the FPS high. Hmmm looking forward to seeing your specs. Thanks again!
12-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Find Reply
TheTruth Offline

Threads: 1
Hey Dave, I'm only running my computer with one monitor (32 inch Philips HD TV). Below are some of my computer specs.

Computer: Dell XPS 400 desktop (from distant year and month April 2006)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.80GHz
System Type: 32 Bit Operating System
Card: ATI Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series
Monitor Display mode: 1024x768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

I'm not sure if I grabbed the right specs for you or not. If you have any questions about anything I didn't list here, just let me know. Thanks for responding to my post btw.
12-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Find Reply
WildForce67 Offline

Threads: 3
This is exactlly what i was having happen as well.
No Dual monitors.

If it helps & are the right ones here are mine as well.
[Image: ppppij.jpg]
[Image: 4ibo94.jpg]
12-23-2012, 02:07 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
I suspect we may be looking at a video card issue. Thank you for posting! I will confer with our programmer and see what he has to say. Thanks again!
12-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Find Reply
quixian Offline

Threads: 0
I'm having the same issues with the camera randomly zooming in and out and the wonky ropes. The wrestlers seem to move and interact fine. Attached a dxdiag file in case that helps. Fortunately, I have another rig I can test the game on. Probably this is an older video card compatibility issue.

Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 27.12 KB / Downloads: 1)
01-13-2013, 11:27 AM
Find Reply