Few Bugs and a Question
Undertaker666 Offline

Threads: 2
Few Bugs and a Question
just took a screen shot of two "bugs", more like things that should not appear.

i saw another collision issue but i didn't grab a screen shot because i wasn't the one who initiated the grapple.
it was a grapple on the left side of the ring while on the floor, on player was inside the ring when they were locked up. and i don't mean height difference, i mean from the waist down you only saw the ring.

which leads me to a great idea, a pause button for beta versions of the game, so we could take screenshots of bugs no matter what speed they happen.

also how do you stop running? for example, i ran towards my opponent on the outside but he changed his location, the only thing that stopped me was the walls.
12-19-2012, 01:12 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: Few Bugs and a Question
Great idea! You can pause a match by pressing the esc key but then you see a menu. I'd like to add the option of toggling the menu on/off so we can all get better shots.

You can stop a run by hitting the run button again. We will also add running strikes (or strike...stupid few animations) to future update.

Thanks again!

p.s. Poor level planning lets you see all that funky stuff outside the building. Doh!
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012, 04:37 PM by PWX_Dave.)
12-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

Threads: 2
(12-19-2012, 04:36 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Great idea! You can pause a match by pressing the esc key but then you see a menu. I'd like to add the option of toggling the menu on/off so we can all get better shots.

You can stop a run by hitting the run button again. We will also add running strikes (or strike...stupid few animations) to future update.

Thanks again!

p.s. Poor level planning lets you see all that funky stuff outside the building. Doh!

tried the run button again, didn't stop. also when you press run while standing, without pressing a direction, nothing happens.
usually (in other games) you run towards you opponent.
12-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Find Reply
Davholio Offline

Threads: 0
(12-20-2012, 12:48 AM)Undertaker666 Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 04:36 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Great idea! You can pause a match by pressing the esc key but then you see a menu. I'd like to add the option of toggling the menu on/off so we can all get better shots.

Thanks again!

tried the run button again, didn't stop. also when you press run while standing, without pressing a direction, nothing happens.
usually (in other games) you run towards you opponent.

What he said...I tried pressing any button or combo of buttons along with directional presses and can't get my guy to stop running until my opponent interferes or I do my running attack. I thought maybe I was in Tough Enough and you guys were making me run the ropes til I puked(lol).
12-20-2012, 02:18 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
" I thought maybe I was in Tough Enough and you guys were making me run the ropes til I puked(lol). "

That was our plan exactly! What a brilliant Tough Enough Sim we have created here! Bah!

Seriously, though. I cannot recreate this issue insoide or outside of the ring, controller or keyboard, the run button breaks the run in each case and runs towards opponent if pressed alone.

Can you offer any more details about where you and your opponent were in the level when this happens? Is it all characters or certain characters in particular? Keyboard or controller?

Thanks guys! I know I have to ask for a ton of details but it's the best way to nail issues down as soon as possible.
12-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Find Reply