Ring Mat
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
Ring Mat
It has come to my attention that the ring mat was not made available for modding in the first Uprising release. I have attached it here (with a little spec of blood heh). Feel free to try messing with it and dropping it in the same directory you put player textures in. Let me know if it works for you. Otherwise we'll have to make sure that capability is turned on in the next update.

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

12-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Find Reply
SonnyBone Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Ring Mat
GREAT! Gonna give it a try now...

Big Grin

YUP. It works!

Wink
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012, 04:09 PM by SonnyBone.)
12-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Find Reply
Agm Offline

Threads: 2
(12-18-2012, 02:27 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: It has come to my attention that the ring mat was not made available for modding in the first Uprising release. I have attached it here (with a little spec of blood heh). Feel free to try messing with it and dropping it in the same directory you put player textures in. Let me know if it works for you. Otherwise we'll have to make sure that capability is turned on in the next update.

Thank you!

Do you just drop this in the data directory?
12-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Find Reply
wakigatame Offline

Threads: 2
Nope, you put it where you put the textures you mod.
12-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Find Reply
WTF360 Offline

Threads: 1
Dude, that's awesome on the WCW ring mat. Can't believe we have something that is literally "that" simple to mod. Great googly moogly. What this game will eventually become. A Wrestling fans dream.
12-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Find Reply
The Great Dane Offline

(12-18-2012, 02:27 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: It has come to my attention that the ring mat was not made available for modding in the first Uprising release. I have attached it here (with a little spec of blood heh). Feel free to try messing with it and dropping it in the same directory you put player textures in. Let me know if it works for you. Otherwise we'll have to make sure that capability is turned on in the next update.

Thank you!

I guess I'm not doing this right, because I can't seem to get it to change. Just as an example I tried using the WCW logo that SonnyBone used. I saved it as a png file because that is what it originally was when I clicked on the link he attached. What then? I tried placing it in both CharacterReference and PlayerTextures but it didn't change.

Do I also need to have the original one you posted, Dave, somewhere? I tried putting that one in both as well.
12-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
YES! WCW mat! WOOO!

To replace the mat you need to make sure you name the file EXACTLY as the original is named and in the same format. Still won't work for you, Dane?

What we need now is a simple in game tool that lets you cycle through all available mat mods.
12-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Find Reply
jyoung Offline

Easiest game to mod ever! Thank you for making it this simple.

Also, what do you guys suggest for resizing the mat images down to 512x512 without ruining the image quality?

I found a good scan of the WCW Nitro logo, but when I slim it down to 512x512 in MS Paint, the outlines on the lettering gets all screwy and misshapen.

[Image: jpalo9cwxfjkj0e.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012, 12:13 AM by jyoung.)
12-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Find Reply
The Great Dane Offline

(12-18-2012, 10:53 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: YES! WCW mat! WOOO!

To replace the mat you need to make sure you name the file EXACTLY as the original is named and in the same format. Still won't work for you, Dane?

What we need now is a simple in game tool that lets you cycle through all available mat mods.

Yes! That's what I was doing wrong. Awesome. Thanks for the help Dave.
12-19-2012, 12:19 AM
Find Reply
SonnyBone Offline

Here you go. I'm not gonna post any more of these. So sorry to anyone that wants to make requests. Just pop it into PhotoShop if you have it. If you don't... then you may wanna see if there's a free option out there that isn't MS Paint.

Tongue
12-19-2012, 02:03 AM
Find Reply