Outside Ring Error
NoahBangs Offline

Threads: 3
Outside Ring Error
Dave,

I jumped outside the ring, my character did a taunt & froze there. I couldn't move him or anything.
12-17-2012, 05:56 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: Outside Ring Error
Dang! This is the third "taunt freezes" error I've read. I've never seen this error myself. Is it ANY character and ANY taunt in ANY part of the level? Or is it specific to a certain character/taunt/place? Also, are you using keyboard or gamepad when you make this happen?
12-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Find Reply
NoahBangs Offline

(12-18-2012, 10:47 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Dang! This is the third "taunt freezes" error I've read. I've never seen this error myself. Is it ANY character and ANY taunt in ANY part of the level? Or is it specific to a certain character/taunt/place? Also, are you using keyboard or gamepad when you make this happen?

I dunno.

I was playing as No Cara, Jr. and it happened.
12-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

Threads: 2
(12-18-2012, 11:29 PM)NoahBangs Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 10:47 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Dang! This is the third "taunt freezes" error I've read. I've never seen this error myself. Is it ANY character and ANY taunt in ANY part of the level? Or is it specific to a certain character/taunt/place? Also, are you using keyboard or gamepad when you make this happen?

I dunno.

I was playing as No Cara, Jr. and it happened.

just happened to me as well. finished the taunt and the wrestlers froze.
the rest of the animations worked, like the fans on the ceiling.
i'm using a keyboard. and so far it only happened on the outside, the in ring taunts work fine.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012, 01:15 AM by Undertaker666.)
12-19-2012, 01:14 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Akk! Man, I cannot recreate this glitch no matter how hard I try. Thank you to everyone who posted the helpful info! Can anyone remember exactly where they were standing and what the opponent was doing when this glitch happened? That might help me recreate it. I have sent all of your reports to our programmer. Thank you!
12-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Find Reply
NoahBangs Offline

(12-19-2012, 04:25 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Akk! Man, I cannot recreate this glitch no matter how hard I try. Thank you to everyone who posted the helpful info! Can anyone remember exactly where they were standing and what the opponent was doing when this glitch happened? That might help me recreate it. I have sent all of your reports to our programmer. Thank you!

Left side on the outside of the ring.
12-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

right in front of the camera on the right side of the screen near the door. also my opponent was lying down.
12-20-2012, 01:01 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Hmmm so this always happens outside of the ring then? Man, I STILL cannot recreate this. It's gotta be something deeper. Perhaps caused by whatever happened right before the freezing taunt? Can anyone remember what action they performed immediately before the freezing taunt? Thank you! You guys are ROCKING this for me!
12-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

i think it was either a body slam or a running strike, either way my opponent was down.

just test this again, and it happened inside the ring, here's what i did:
did a running strike, opponent is down
mounted and punched him,
went for the chair pressed x and for some reason i did a taunt which ended up in this screen shot:

and the wrestlers froze.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2012, 02:14 AM by Undertaker666.)
12-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Find Reply
Undertaker666 Offline

just had another match with different wrestlers, this time the opponent was the one who did the taunt, and the game froze.
here's the play by play. he did his running rolling kick i'm on the ground and he mounts and punches me, does that taunt and they both freeze.

now please note that this was a few minutes in to the game and i guess I've taken punishment maybe to trigger so weary animation?

that's all, here's a screen shot of the freeze:

12-21-2012, 03:21 AM
Find Reply