What are your dream features for the new build?
samyG Offline

Threads: 1
What are your dream features for the new build?
So, the goal has been reached and then some for the new kickstarter and it seems like if the money being raised continues to increase, Dave and the team will soon be forced to add stretch goals. What this means is, if they can reach X amount of funds, they can add additional work on extra features like a functional cage or ladder match or whatever.

With that said, what would be some features you would like to see added to PWX? Don't be shy, ask what you want. It may not be added by the funds given via the kickstarter, but it could see light once the game sees itself on steam.

For me, it would a large amount of moves, both grapple and strikes. I want crazy variations of powerbombs, suplexes, DDTs, drivers, etc. My favorite pro wrestling move is the Psycho Driver III and if I could see that in the game, it would be such an awesome thing.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 06:32 AM by samyG.)
03-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Find Reply
roadwarriorace Offline

Threads: 14
RE: What are your dream features for the new build?
(03-05-2014, 06:23 AM)samyG Wrote: So, the goal has been reached and then some for the new kickstarter and it seems like if the money being raised continues to increase, Dave and the team will soon be forced to add stretch goals. What this means is, if they can reach X amount of funds, they can add additional work on extra features like a functional cage or ladder match or whatever.

With that said, what would be some features you would like to see added to PWX? Don't be shy, ask what you want. It may not be added by the funds given via the kickstarter, but it could see light once the game sees itself on steam.

For me, it would a large amount of moves, both grapple and strikes. I want crazy variations of powerbombs, suplexes, DDTs, drivers, etc. My favorite pro wrestling move is the Psycho Driver III and if I could see that in the game, it would be such an awesome thing.

I would like to see several things. First I want the gameplay at least as good as No Mercy's. I would like to see at least all the wrestling moves and taunts in No Mercy in PWX.

After that I would like a see the BEST Create A Wrestler feature they can make. I would also like to see the CAW with a lot of different hairstyles of famous wrestlers like Road Warrior's Hawk double Mohawk & Road Warrior Animal's Mohawk (I'm sure these aren't copyrighted) because anyone can go out and get a double Mohawk or Mohawk. The facepaints I believe might be copyrighted so I want them to put in facepaints that's similar but we can recolor. I would also like to see lots of facial hairs like mouthstachs and beards and a way to easily recolor them. I want also want many different articles of clothing such as robes, shoes, boots, knee pads, elbow pads, arm bands etc....

I would also like to see an easy to upload/download caws.

Another thing I would like to see is a very good logic system for caws at least 1/2 as good as Fire Pro's.

Then they can proceed to different match types like the Royal Rumble, Survivor Series (4 man tag elimination), Hell in a Cell etc....

I also like you SamyG would like to see different variations of suplexes, powerbombs, backdrops etc.... In fact my favorite wrestling move of all time is Dr. Death Steve Williams finisher the Homicide Backdrop (trust me it's brutal to watch guys get dropped on the back their necks) which was in No Mercy as a back strong grapple move and was called a Neck Drop and was a KO move.

And if they need funds to do all this I would be more than happy to support them as always.
"We snack on danger, and we dine on death!!"
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2014, 12:12 PM by roadwarriorace.)
03-14-2014, 05:42 AM
Find Reply