Dave I Have A Few New Questions!!! IMPORTANT
roadwarriorace Offline

Threads: 14
Dave I Have A Few New Questions!!! IMPORTANT
Dave you mentioned Steam as a distribution channel. Sorry if I don't know much about Steam. But I will sign up and make a contribution for sure.

I would like to know a few things:

Would we still get our boxed versions of the Official PWX game??? I really want a boxed version. I ordered a special Tin Edition & regular boxed version.

Will you still honor the people that still want the Official BOXED version of PWX like me!!!

Will we have both options of buying the expansion packs like for belts, tag teams etc... by Steam and purchasing a physical disc? Personally I am old fashioned and like to have the physical product in my hands. I would purchase several of everything you make to have in my collection and as a backup just in case something happens.

I would like to purchase 3 more of the PWX Tin Editions!!! Please let me know! I would really appreciate this Dave.

Thank You Very Much Dave.
"We snack on danger, and we dine on death!!"
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014, 05:55 PM by roadwarriorace.)
02-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: Dave I Have A Few New Questions!!! IMPORTANT
Yes! We absolutely will still honor all orders for physical editions. And as long as Steam allows, and we believe they will, we can offer physical copies of all things we sell via Steam.

However, I'm sorry, the super cool tin editions are no longer available for extra orders. Boooo Dave BOOOO!!!!
02-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Find Reply
roadwarriorace Offline

(02-17-2014, 09:44 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Yes! We absolutely will still honor all orders for physical editions. And as long as Steam allows, and we believe they will, we can offer physical copies of all things we sell via Steam.

However, I'm sorry, the super cool tin editions are no longer available for extra orders. Boooo Dave BOOOO!!!!

First I want to say a BIG Thank You Dave for allowing me to pledge on Kickstarter and purchasing another PWX boxed edition.

How is the PWX Box Editions packaged is it in a paper boxed container or like a plastic Playstation 2 case? I personally prefer plastic hardcases like the ps2 game cases because they last?

Will you also offer the expansion packs in boxed form to order? I want 3 of everything that you make?

Will the PWX/Expansion pack manuals be available for download online also?

Will Expansions pack be available in the forum of a disc to purchase?

Will Expansion Packs come with instructions and will the instructions be available for download online?

How do you plan on packaging the Expansion Packs: Will they be package in the form of Limited Tin Editions also or just regular boxed versions?

Thank You.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2014, 04:51 PM by roadwarriorace.)
02-18-2014, 02:50 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Hi there! Guaranteed, everything we offer in one format we'll want to offer in the other. SO if we have a full color PDF manual we'll want to offer a printed version. Likewise the other way around.

No firm plans are currently made for physical packaging. Gotta see what kind of budget we have to work with once this Kickstarter is over. But we are certainly wanting offer good quality materials that will last for a long time.
03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Find Reply
roadwarriorace Offline

I purchased 3 PWX Boxed Editions and was so happy. Now I'm also very happy to hear that you will be offering all digital releases in a boxed format also.

I don't care how much the PWX Expansion Packs costs. I'll pay. I want 3 of everything you will ever make.

Thank You Again Dave. I truly appreciate this.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2014, 07:20 PM by roadwarriorace.)
03-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Your continuing support and encouragement is CRAZY and much appreciated. THANK YOU!
06-24-2014, 12:47 PM
Find Reply