Gamepad setup?
risingangel Offline

Threads: 1
Gamepad setup?
So I just got a Logitech gamepad. It works fine for Steam games (at least for Final Fantasy 7). But I'm getting no response in PWX. I go to Options and select Gamepad. But it's not responding to my gamepad at all.

(01-01-2014, 01:24 PM)risingangel Wrote: So I just got a Logitech gamepad. It works fine for Steam games (at least for Final Fantasy 7). But I'm getting no response in PWX. I go to Options and select Gamepad. But it's not responding to my gamepad at all.

Ok, turns out that while it doesn't work at the menu screens, it does work when you get to a match. But it's not working all that great. For one thing, it seems like I can only do one grapple.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2014, 01:36 PM by risingangel.)
01-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: Gamepad setup?
Wow, that is quite weird. The menu is mouse/keyboard driven only so that makes sense but it is our mistake to not make that clear on the menu itself.

You should be able to initiate weak and strong grapple states by either tapping or holding the grapple button.

Once in a grapple the A and B button (or Logitech equivalent) perform different moves from the front grapple.

Is it not working that way for you?

What we need to do is just get our next game on Steam and support that sexy new Steam controller. Have you seen that thing? Damn, I want one!
01-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Find Reply