How are Greenlight numbers coming up?
BigPoppaPump Offline

Threads: 1
How are Greenlight numbers coming up?
I'm so eager to see this game make it on Steam. Any update on its progress towards getting green lit? Also, have you thought about making it an Early Access game so players can try things as they're implemented? This could potentially aid in bug-squashing, as well. Lots of love for this game. Big Grin
12-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: How are Greenlight numbers coming up?
Yes! Yes! And Yes! Numbers are going really well. Steam stats tell us we are over 90% of the way to the top 100 list and if we make it on there we could be Greenlit any time. We also plan to support Early Access as well as SteamWorks to support the mod community.

(12-27-2013, 03:24 PM)BigPoppaPump Wrote: I'm so eager to see this game make it on Steam. Any update on its progress towards getting green lit? Also, have you thought about making it an Early Access game so players can try things as they're implemented? This could potentially aid in bug-squashing, as well. Lots of love for this game. Big Grin
01-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Find Reply
BigPoppaPump Offline

Threads: 1
That's great news man, keep it up. First wrasslin' game on Steam! Is there anything I can do to help? I think I could start by telling more and more friends about it. Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014, 06:08 PM by BigPoppaPump.)
01-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
Telling people is absolutely the #1 thing you can do to help! Thank you!!
01-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Find Reply