My Questions About The Alpha Version of PWX!!!
roadwarriorace Offline

Threads: 14
My Questions About The Alpha Version of PWX!!!
1) When will it be released? I hope it gets released in time for Christmas 2013?

2) Will it have a caw mode?

3) Will all the moves and taunts in No Mercy make it in?

4) If it does have a caw mode will their be caw parts?

5) Will we be able to assign KO, Signatures and Finishers? If so how many of each?

6) I was looking at Fire Pro Returns statistical information and I found that every move does different damage on different areas of the body? Will PWX come preprogrammed the same way. For example, will all backdrops do different amount of damage or will they all do the same damage?

7) Will their be some form of logic programming like Fire Pro?

8) Will we be able to create tag teams and will it have tag team moves?

9) Will we be able to remap the controller layout?

10) This one is a little personal and it's for all Dr. Death Steve Williams fans like me since he's my favorite wrestler of all time. Will it have his main finisher the Homicidal Backdrop, Gutwrench Powerbomb, Turnbuckle Oklahoma Stampede in caw? The Homicidal Backdrop was called the Neckdrop in No Mercy.

11) How many Official PWX games are you planning to make???

Thank You Very Much Dave for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer our questions.
"We snack on danger, and we dine on death!!"
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 05:36 PM by roadwarriorace.)
12-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: My Questions About The Alpha Version of PWX!!!
Awwwwwwww WHAT A RUSH!....of questions!

heh heh you're referring to that sexy new PWX we've been teasing? The answers all depend on how much we raise via next Kickstarter launching shortly. We intend to add nearly all of the features you mention eventually. But the more we raise, the faster we can git 'er done.

As for your last question, the next PWX game will likely be the last one I ever make. Because the core platform will be so solid and awesome that we can keep making it bigger and better for as long as we're alive Smile
01-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Find Reply
Iceman Offline

(01-06-2014, 01:50 PM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Awwwwwwww WHAT A RUSH!....of questions!

heh heh you're referring to that sexy new PWX we've been teasing? The answers all depend on how much we raise via next Kickstarter launching shortly. We intend to add nearly all of the features you mention eventually. But the more we raise, the faster we can git 'er done.

As for your last question, the next PWX game will likely be the last one I ever make. Because the core platform will be so solid and awesome that we can keep making it bigger and better for as long as we're alive Smile

You mean the next PWX as in the new PWX you are teasing right?
02-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Yes sir Smile
02-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Find Reply