Extreme Hardcore Match?
XPainMaster Offline

Threads: 6
Extreme Hardcore Match?
hardcore will be implemented as part of the game? will be like in smackdown here come the pain?

There will be bloody match as the one with glass panels and barbed wire on the ropes?
I have also some suggestions regard to the career mode, it would be nice if you can magage the time of your wrestler between a match and another.
such as how long rests, how long goes promotional events and how long he train himself, and this would affect his physical state and his psychological stress (i think wrestling mpire have somithing like this), and this will affect your stats for the succeeding match.
and in doing certain actions your wrestler could earn money to spend on unlockable items (this would increase the longevity of the game).
12-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: Extreme Hardcore Match?
I LOVE hardcore in wrestling games. So much so that we plan to address hardcore as an entirely dedicated expansion to PWX down the road. Once we've got core gameplay and features in your hands I want to break out the barbed wire, blood, and light tubes.

Career mode is another beast we need to tackle separately to do it justice and do it well. I like your ideas. That's the kind of thing we want to explore when we're ready.
01-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Find Reply