Future Of PWX
Night Wolf Offline

Threads: 7
Future Of PWX
I have been keeping a eye out for the next release and will say that you guys are doing a better quality job than those higher studios. I was wondering if PWX 2 is it for WGU? I was hoping to hear from you guys that if not making a follow up that you will add DLC or patch's that will add more content than the initial release will have on it. I just ordered a 1TB SSD drive specifically for PWX 2. Hoping that I will be able to fill up that drive full of wrestlers arenas, entrance videos and creating stables(better than the small stable editor they have in current gen wrestling games). If you guys stay on top of things and release patch's for PWX 2 and even some move pack, expand roster pack, texture pack(have more basic wrestling outfits for us to mod) that people would be willing to pay a little more for those features and others that I can not think of. Some websites are saying as soon as PWX 2 is released for pc that it will be the new #1 wrestling game for pc. Before you decide to axe PWX please wait after release and let the news of a pc wrestling game that is worth peoples money and time and see how much you made before you decide to axe WGU/PWX.    
Do not wake me
09-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Find Reply
wakigatame Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Future Of PWX
From the last Newsletter:
"This week, the PWX crew and I are honored and blessed to able to share something new with you. Just a little peek, but a very very fine peek it is. You see, while we work on our commitment to update Uprising with our new crew, we’re laying the foundation for what will be the next, and likely last, Pro Wrestling X game that I ever make."
09-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Find Reply
Night Wolf Offline

Threads: 7
That is fine that it will be the last PWX game that he will ever make but why not add small DLC to the game to make it better? It will not take up as much time as making a new game and I bet that as long as the price is right that people will not mind paying a little more cash for every package. I mean like I said, I have a 1tb ssd drive that I am using as a PWX drive that I would like to fill up.
Do not wake me
09-12-2013, 08:04 AM
Find Reply
GaijinD Offline
Yare yare da ze.

Threads: 1
A 1TB SSD? That sounds awfully expensive. Anyhow, I think this quote from Dave is a better answer to you question:

Quote:That’s why I say the next game is likely our last. Because there is nothing stopping stopping us from taking a solid foundation and EXPANDING for as long as pro wrestling is a thing. Not taking moves and features out like THQ used to make Yukes do. Just keep adding, improving, adding, improving, etc. Pro Wrestling X is coming to life again as a living and breathing pro wrestling platform that we all feed and contribute to.

Basically, Dave is doing what you suggest. Instead of making PWX 3 to whatever, he plans to continually expand and improve PWX 2. In other words, the game will just keep getting bigger and better, such that it may never need a sequel.
Feel like a treasure game on a rainy day.
09-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Website Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
Ditto!
09-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Find Reply