A Suggestion
XPainMaster Offline

Threads: 6
A Suggestion
In all of thq wrestling games in the creation of the characters, there are about 70 different types of hair stiles, but they are all almost unusable, because many are for women, many are crests and many are unreal as giant afro hair etc. ...
Please, in your character creation include a lot of different hair stiles, but possibly just do hair realistic and usable.
I remember that in one of the titles of smackdown vs raw (I forget which) it was possible to change the length of the hair, it is useful to implement this as a feature Wink

P.S. I know this is not the right section, but there isn't still a section where you can write your own tips
04-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: A Suggestion
I know exactly what you mean! A major pet peeve of mine is a CAW with 50% or more totally useless items for those of us who just want to create wrestlers and not robots or anime characters. At first, PWX hair on CAW will be similar to games like Day or Reckoning where it's basic hair models. I'd like to eventually let you access your inner hair dresser and have greater control over length, body, and wave Wink
04-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Find Reply
Lightning Offline

Threads: 4
I always thought the recent THQ games had too few hair options for women and a lot of them were out of style. And then in the male section there seem to be way too many variations on a mullet IIRC, and of course the cartoony styles. Actually if you had hair similar to DOR I think you'd have out done the recent THQ games!
04-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
What would ultimately be best would be to allow the mod community to import and share custom hair models. That way I don't have to worry about keeping up with the latest in ladies hair styles Wink
05-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Find Reply
Lightning Offline

Threads: 4
Hey, just make me your female hair consultant for the game. I'll work for free, I'll pay to work! Well, maybe not the last one, but I will work for free!
05-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Find Reply