PWX: Awww! What A Rush!
roadwarriorace Offline

Threads: 14
PWX: Awww! What A Rush!
Hello All. I am Road Warrior Ace, the third member of the greatest and most legendary tag team in wrestling history.

I've been following Pro Wrestling X since the very beginning almost 10 years ago when the very first website was up with the sketches and what Dave had planned. I'm glad and very proud of everyone who stood by Dave and supported his game...well our game. Something we've all dreamed about since not having a worthy successor to No Mercy. I learned my lesson the hard way after preordering an Xbox Console with RAW for $1,000 only to be dissapointed. I was hoping RAW would be the next No Mercy but was I wrong it was terrible. I never touched the xbox console or game again. I sold them both off at a loss. I was desperate for a good wrestling game.

I waited patiently for PWX for 10 years and did not buy another wrestling game since. I did buy 4 brand new Xbox 360 wired controllers just to play this game though lol.

PWX has come a long way since that first website was up with only sketches.

Great Job Dave & Crew & to everyone that supported the project through the years.

In 9 months we'll have a wrestling game that's fully playable...finally.

Road Warrior Ace
"We snack on danger, and we dine on death!!"
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2014, 12:13 PM by roadwarriorace.)
03-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
RE: PWX: Ohhhhhh! What A Rush!
Thanks, buddy! I remember you from wayyyyyy back and you always had such great questions. Welcome to the official board!
03-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Find Reply
roadwarriorace Offline

Threads: 14
RE: PWX: Ohhhhhh! What A Rush!
Thank You Very Much Dave for welcoming me to the official PWX board. I really appreciate it. Thank You!
"We snack on danger, and we dine on death!!"
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2014, 12:14 PM by roadwarriorace.)
03-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Find Reply