What are the planned features for the final game?
rickdisco Offline

Threads: 1
What are the planned features for the final game?
Hi Dave,

Long time follower, first time poster. I'm glad to see you finally got something released.

I don't get the newsletters and I haven't seen the info posted elsewhere but is there a list of final expected features for Pro Wrestling X?

Thanks
02-21-2013, 05:27 AM
Find Reply
rickdisco Offline

RE: What are the planned features for the final game?
(02-21-2013, 05:27 AM)rickdisco Wrote: Hi Dave,

Long time follower, first time poster. I'm glad to see you finally got something released.

I don't get the newsletters and I haven't seen the info posted elsewhere but is there a list of final expected features for Pro Wrestling X?

Thanks

Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
02-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Find Reply
eggie25 Offline

Threads: 3
right now i don't believe that list exists. he and his team are currently working on animations if i am correct. the game will always be adding new features to it, so it's hard to have a definitive answer on what will be final at this point.
02-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline
Founder, Producer, Toilet Scrubber

Threads: 5
Welcome! Sorry for the slow reply. Tax season, just got it all done and sent off. Fun!

Thing is, Pro Wrestling X is a concept that will likely never be considered "finished". I will always want to add more more more. That being said, expect Pro Wrestling X to have what gamers would consider standard features for a wrestling game. Edit modes, story mode, common match types, etc. And then expect us to have some fun by adding in cool features people may not have been expecting. Things like the render mode options in Uprising.

Thanks for your support!
03-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Find Reply
Clunker Offline

Threads: 0
Is there going to be Combos for striking and also Online play added and if so do you have an eta on that?
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013, 12:08 AM by Clunker.)
03-17-2013, 12:05 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

Online pay, if at all, will be years away. Combos for striking would be nice to have, but we need to put more work on the core gameplay before getting to our "nice to have" list. Thanks!
03-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Find Reply
Clunker Offline

Threads: 0
(03-20-2013, 11:43 AM)PWX_Dave Wrote: Online pay, if at all, will be years away. Combos for striking would be nice to have, but we need to put more work on the core gameplay before getting to our "nice to have" list. Thanks!

Well let's say you actually get on steam then Online play would be just weird not to have it could be a totally revoltionary wrestling game with online play on top of the No Mercy gameplay you guys are going for Because lets face it the last wrestling game like that was in fact No Mercy i'd be disappointed if i'd never even asked you guys maybe to kinda consider it more in the future Thank you
03-22-2013, 06:46 PM
Find Reply
rickdisco Offline

Thanks for the replies guys, there any sort of story/career mode planned?
03-27-2013, 11:14 AM
Find Reply
PWX_Dave Offline

I'd say that we know we will certainly explore online multiplayer and take an honest shot at making it happen. There just doesn't seem to be enough of a demand for it to justify spending a ton of time or money on it. We won't write it off without trying, though. Who knows, we might be pleasantly surprised.

Rickdisco, yes, we do have a story mode planned. It would come before trying to add any kind of non-linear open career mode.

Thanks for the questions!
03-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
Iceman Offline

I hope online is in. The potential is huge especially on PC with putting championship titles on the line,tournaments,etc.
04-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Find Reply